Study in UK: International MBA Scholarships at Brunel Business School Worth £6,420
Application Deadline: August 20, 2017
Applications are currently ongoing for the International MBA Scholarships at Brunel Business School Worth £6,420. Interested students should see details below.
Brunel University London is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London, and was established in 1966. The Brunel Business School (BBS), UK invites applications from Individuals who wants to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
20th August 2017 for the September intake and 30th November 2017 for the January 2017 intake.
UK/EU and International students
Number of Scholarships
25 available scholarships
£6,420 tuition fee waiver
Will apply in year 1 only.
To be eligible for this Scholarship program, applicants must:
- be interviewed by members of the MBA team to assess motivation and contribution to the cohort. Interviews will take place throughout the application year.
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- be in receipt of an offer to study on the above programme starting September 2017 or January 2018
- have good academic records
How to Apply
- Submit an application
- The application will comprise of an essay of no more than 500 words explaining why the applicant would make good ambassador for the Brunel MBA. You should describe how your academic study, professional experience and other activities merit the award.