Sheffield Hallam University UK 50% Tuition Undergraduate and Masters Scholarships
Application Deadline: November 1, 2017
Applications are currently being accepted for the Sheffield Hallam University UK 50% Tuition Undergraduate and Masters Scholarships. Interested students should see the details below.
Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is currently offering Undergraduate and Masters scholarship for international students including Nigerians. The scholarship offers a 50% tuition waiver for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2017/18. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
We are now accepting scholarship applications for courses starting in January 2018. The closing date for applications is 1 November 2017.
Undergraduate and postgraduate
Host Institution / Country
Sheffield Hallam University, UK
International or European Union (non-UK) fee paying students (Including Nigerians)
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- Are receiving funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution, or
- Have an offer for our Graduate Diploma Business and English (pre-masters course) or International Foundation Programme in art, design and media or business, law and social sciences. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
What happens if I am successful?
Your CAS statement will be updated to reflect your scholarship award. After enrolment, you will be invited to a scholarship ceremony to celebrate your achievement. You will also be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University as a scholarship ambassador through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
What happens if I am not successful?
You could be eligible for an automatic discount of at least £1,000. Find out more.
Please remember you can apply for more than one scholarship. Please visit our scholarships web page for the full list of scholarships available.
The Transform Together scholarship award from the university is a great honour, and with my experience at Sheffield Hallam, I have become more optimistic, determined, focused and gained better interpersonal skills.
Ifeyinwa Aniunoh, from Nigeria
MSc International Events and Conference Management
How to Apply
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 1 November 2017
- Send your academic transcripts to email@example.com by 1 November 2017
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.