OOU Admission Screening for 2017/2018: See Eligibility Criteria and Registration Details
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, OOU Admission Screening for 2017/2018 has been announced. Interested candidates should see the cut-off mark, relevant dates, eligibility criteria and registration details below.
OOU Admission Screening Details for 2017/2018
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2017/2018 Academic year. The screening shall be conducted from Wednesday 26th July to Wednesday 9th August, 2017.
The duration for application for UTME Candidates is three (3) weeks (open Tuesday 4th July 2017 and closes on Tuesday 25th July, 2017). Registration for Direct Entry Candidates starts from 24th July, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for OOU Admission Screening
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME results.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
2017/2018 OOU Admission Screening Proposed Screening Days
|DATE||FACULTIES AND COLLEGES/PROGRAMMES||VENUE||TIME|
|Wednesday 26th July, 2017||Law, Arts and Arts/Education||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Thursday 27th July, 2017||Basic Medical Sciences, Science, Science/Education, Engineering and Agricultural Sciences||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Friday 28th July, 2017||Medicine and Pharmacy||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Monday 31st July, 2017||SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES – Business Administration, Economics, SMS/Education||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Tuesday 1st August, 2017||SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES –Accounting, Banking and Finance, Geography, Transport Planning Management||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Wednesday 2ndAugust July, 2017||SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES – Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Industrial And Labour Relations, Psychology, Mass Communication||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Wednesday 9th August, 2017||Direct Entry||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
The admission screening exercise would be Computer Based.
Mode of Payment for OOU Admission Screening
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 500.00 (Two Thousand,Five Hundred Naira) only for the Screening Exercise and N5, 000.00 (Five thousand Naira) only for administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro and Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
Creation of wrong profile/making payment with wrong UTME registration number will make the application invalid.
Mode of Registration for OOU Admission Screening 2017/2018
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 08172790399, 08160859601, 09055973073, 09095463286
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
– OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
– 2017/2018 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website:putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
MRS OMOLARA OSUNSANYA
About Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State (OOU)
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye is a state (owned and operated) university in Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria. The university was founded July 7, 1982 as Ogun State University (OSU) and was renamed Olabisi Onabanjo University on May 29, 2001 in honour of Chief (Dr.) Olabisi Onabanjo, whose efforts as the then civilian governor of Ogun State gave birth to the university. Meanwhile, many students still refer to the institution as OSU, an acronym for the former name.
The university has had a total output of 10,291 graduates and 1,697 postgraduates.
Olabisi Onabanjo University has multiple campuses. The Main Campus in Ago Iwoye is popularly called Permanent Site (PS) by the students and a Mini Campus which was the home of the Faculty of Science till it was moved to the permanent site in January 2013. Faculty of Agriculture is in Aiyetoro, faculty of Engineering is in Ibogun, college of Medicine is in Shagamu, faculty of Pharmacy and department Biochemistry is at Ikenne. Students and alumni of the Olabisi Onabanjo University are addressed as ‘Great OOUITES.’
Information and activities amidst Students are communicated through the school’s portal as well as notable privately owned magazines such as ‘ Inside OOU magazine’, ‘ OOU Vanguard’ and a few others.