JAMB 2017 UTME CBT Practice Software For PC – Free Download
UTME CBT Software For Windows
The UTME CBT software for Windows is a Computer-based Testing and Learning Application that enables students sitting for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to challenge their preparedness with about 11,600 questions.
- Contains 11,600 Questions Offline – practice unadulterated UTME past questions from 15 subjects with detailed explanations.
- Practice By Topics – gain mastery of any topic by practicing questions from any topic of interest.
- Practice one or more subjects at once – you can practice all four subjects at a time.
- Last Days At Forcados – revise JAMB’s recommended literature with our summary of The Last Days at Forcados High School.
- Built-In Calculator – use the built-in calculator to crunch numbers without leaving the exam interface.
- Rich Result Analysis – get detailed analysis on how you perform on any exam.
- Bookmarks – bookmark any question that you wish to view later.
- Decide Everything – easily change the number of questions, exam year, exam time, exam mode and username.
- Does Not Expire – continues to function as long as your computer stays alive!
Other Cool Features
- The CBT engine is like that of JAMB with better user interface.
- The CBT engine can display passages, images, tables, subscripts, superscripts and special symbols both in the question and option boxes.
- Users get to see their scores, number of questions attempted, answering speed, time spent, among others, on beautiful charts.
- Results can be printed or saved.
- Has feedback and error reporting features.
- Has innovative learning tools – VOCABO, MathSolver, EnglishKit, MathTips
- Provides a collection of success poems, success quotes and all you need to know about CBT.