Ben Poly 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out – Check Your Status Here!
Benue State Polytechnic (BENPOLY) admission list is out – Check your status below;
The is to notify all concerned candidates that the management of Benue State Polytechnic (BenPoly) has released the admission list for 2016/2017 academic session.
How To Check BENPOLY Admission Status
Applicants who have validated their application fee payments and completed their online application forms can view the ‘Admission List Update’ for the 2016/2017 Academic Session by login into their accounts. If you are yet to fulfill this requirement, please you are advised to abide by the ‘Order of Registration’ for further guidelines on how to create your online application account on the polytechnic’s portal.
APPLICABLE FEE PAYMENT VALIDATION
Bank Payment Method: NIBSS eBillsPay®
Receiving Banks (Nationwide):
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
UNITY BANK PLC
ZENITH BANK PLC
BILLER – Benue State IRS (BIRS)
TAX TYPE – Non-Tax Collection
AGENCY – Benue State Polytechnic, Ugbokolo
1. Click ADMISSION ACCEPTANCE FEE INVOICE 02 for ND, NDS, HND, DIPLOMA or CERTIFICATE programme to print invoice for admission acceptance fee payment.
2. Applicants are required to present their respective ‘Invoice Printouts’ to the Teller (Counter Cashier) for payment at any of the listed banks above or any bank that receives payments on the NIBSS-eBillsPay® payment platform.
3. Applicants MUST collect their eBillsPay® Transaction Receipts and duly endorsed Customer-Copy Tellers from the bank.
4. All Fee payments MUST be ‘Exact’ and made through the banks’ NIBSS-eBillsPay® payment platform. DO NOT Underpay or Overpay your fee! Click Click here to see ALL exact fee payments that are required.
5. All Fees paid are non-refundable.
Applicable fees paid need to be validated on the polytechnic’s portal to enable you complete the required application/admission process. Please click the required link below as applicable to you:
APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT VALIDATION
ADMISSION ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT VALIDATION
If you have already validated your application fee payment, you will need the PIN generated for you to complete the application process. CLICK HERE to continue.
>PRINT YOUR ADMISSION LETTER
If you have been shortlisted for admission following a successful application for any of our academic programmes, and you have already validated your admission acceptance fee payment, you will need the PIN generated for you to confirm your admission by login into your online admissions ‘User Account’. CLICK HERE to continue.