Gain 200 Level Admission to Study in Any University. NO JAMB | LOW FEES.
Gain 200 level admission to study in any university of your choice. NO JAMB | LOW FEES. Registration in progress. Call 08147892792
Annually, more than 1.5 million students do write UTME(JAMB) with the aspiration of securing admission into their desired institution but unfortunately it is just a fraction that ultimately realize this dream.The truth is that some have written JAMB more than once and it looks seemingly impossible to gain admission because of various reason which could include: centre issues, mass failure, POST UTME failure among others.
However, Brainfill Academy presents the golden opportunity for all ADMISSION SEEKERS who wish to acquire university degree at once without stress.
How? It is through IJMB
IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination) provides a unique platform for realising your dream of university education. IJMB programme is an Advanced Level Programme intended for candidates aspiring to secure admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE). The programme last for nine (9) months divided into two semesters. During this period, students are exposed to intensive lectures from Mondays to Friday every week and a weekly C.A test.
YOU DO NOT NEED JAMB TO BE ADMITTED FOR THIS PROGRAMME
It is more economical to go for this programme because it will save you the cost and stress of 100 level as you will be admitted directly into 200 level upon completion of the programme . Even students with deficiency in O’level can still register for the programme because preparations have been made for them by IJMB where they can write O LEVEL IJMB to augment their result. Students with awaiting results can also register.
Why Enroll for IJMB?
- IJMB result takes whopping of 7 years to expire unlike your JAMB that is only for a year .
- You can still be doing it and apply for JAMB if you want to kill two birds with a stone.
- You have more advantages of being admitted unlike those used JAMB since students with A level Result(IJMB Result) are very fewer in ratio.
IJMB Certificate Recognition
The IJMB certificate is recognized and accepted in more than 80% of Nigeria federal, state and private Universities. Thus, prospective candidates can check (item 2.2) of JAMB BROCHURE to confirm IJMB authenticity.
IJMB is a 9 month programme runs for a maximum period of one academic session divided into two(2) semesters.
The programme is open to all interested candidates nationwide and any course can be offered be it Science, Art or Social Science.
IJMB Study Centres
IJMB is done in our centers located in Lagos, Kwara and Oyo states respectively. You can apply into any of our study centers to begin your course.
How to Apply for IJMB
Interested candidates are to pay the sum of Five thousand Naira only NGN 5,000 into the school account using the following details:
1.You can APPLY ONLINE using your ATM card
Payment can be made using any of the following; VISA, VERVE ; MASTER ATM card online:
2. Bank Deposit
Diamond Bank: 0053333398
UBA (Nationwide): 1018787886
After payment, kindly send your payment details with the content (depositors name/ phone number/ E-mail/ teller number ) to 08063692710.
- Candidates using BANK DEPOSIT method of payments will get a login PIN in their email address or phone number, after their payment has been confirmed.
- Candidates log-in using the PIN sent to their email address or phone number or confirmation of payment button on the registration page to be able to continue their registration
- (v) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Multiple submissions may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates can return to the REGISTRATION PAGE to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click “FINAL SUBMISSION” before printing. Applicants should note that no further editing CAN be done after final submissions.
IJMB Registration for 2017 session has commenced, apply online today for N5,000 only CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Do you still have questions about the IJMB Programme? Kindly contact us via the details below
What You Should Know About IJMB | Advantages of the Programme
IJMB is an advanced level programme and the full meaning of the acronym is Interim Joint Matriculation Board.
The A LEVEL PROGRAM (IJMB) is an Advanced Level program supervised, run and moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, which allow successful students to get admissions into 200L of any Nigerian university of their choice. Normally, is supposed to be 12 months program, but since students are not going to resumed at the same time, hence we have students who only ended spending between 10 months and 9 months throughout the program.
IJMB IS A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT APPROVED PROGRAM of 9 month moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. It is designed to solve problems of admission for candidates seeking admission into Nigeria University instead of JAMB.
The examination is conducted in the first-quarter of every year, while the results is released in due time for admission processing.
On completion of the programme, successful candidates can use their result to gain admission into 200 level in any Nigeria university through direct entry. When admission begins in September/October, they are then shortlisted for admission into their chosen institution. Most candidate who failed either in jamb or post ume in the past always do this program and most of them get admission into 200level and meet their colleagues in 200 level. The good news is that a lot of people are entering into the university via IJMB program directly into 200 level because of its relevance.
Advantages of the A LEVEL PROGRAM (IJMB) Over JAMB
1. The result takes whopping of 7 years to expire unlike your JAMB that is only for a year for now.
2. You can use it over and over again.
3. You can still be doing it and apply for JAMB if you want to kill two birds with a stone.
4. You will have higher PGD in your university as is going to be divided by 3 years not four years not four years like others who used JAMB.
5. You have more advantages of being admitted unlike those used JAMB since students with A level Result (IJMB Result) are very fewer in ratio.