BSU 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out – Check Your Status Here!
Benue State University (BSU) admission list for the 2016/2017 session has been released – Check your status below;
The management of Benue State University (BSU) has released the list of candidates admitted into the institution for the 2016/2017 academic session.
How To Check BSU Admission Status
- Visit https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in then space provided
- Click on “Submit” and proceed to view your admission status
Instructions To Admitted Candidates
* 1. Check for your admission on the Benue State University Portal and print details on payment of N400 using the e-payment platform (with link on the University website) or at the designated banks.
* 2. Proceed to pay the acceptance fee of Five Thousand, Five Hundred naira (N5,500) non-refundable to Benue State University, Makurdi using the e-payment platform or at the designated banks.
* 3. Proceed to do change of course on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is different from the course initially applied for.
* The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
* 1. Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
* 2. Click on E-Payment platform to open the E-Payment Form
* 3. Select programme, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
* 4. Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
* 5. Click on link to proceed.
* 6. OPTIONS:
* (a). For cash payments at Bank: Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
* * Fidelity Bank Plc.
* * Zenith Bank Plc.
* * ECO Bank Plc.
* * Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
* * Sterling Bank Plc.
* * Diamond Bank Plc.
* * Access Bank Plc.
* * FCMB
* * First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
* * United Bank for Africa Plc.
* * Unity Bank Plc.
* * Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
* * Skye Bank Plc.
* * Keystone Bank Plc.
* * Mainstream Bank Plc.
* * Stanbic Bank Plc.