AFIT 2016/2017 2nd Batch Admission List Is Out – Check Your Status Here!
Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) 2nd batch admission list for the 2016/2017 session has been released – Check your status below;
This is to inform all those concerned that the second batch list for admission into Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) National Diploma programmes for 2016/2017 academic session has been released.
Successful Candidates are to report from Monday 28th November 2016 with the following at the Institute’s Academic Branch Registry for Registration:
1. Downloaded Colour Printout of JAMB Admission Letter from JAMB Website (for ND Students only).
2. Original copies of credentials.
3. Four recent passport size photographs.
1. New students are to commence payment of tuition and other fees as soon as they are issued letters of provisional admission.
2. Service personnel are to wait for the release of warning order from their respective Service Headquarters.
The list of successful admitted candidates is as shown below;