FULafia 2016/2017 Admission Screening Registration Exercise Announced
Federal University, Lafia (FULafia) admission screening registration exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session is on – Apply now!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission consideration into the Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The schedule for the 2016/2017 admission screening is as follows:
Date: Thursday September 15, 2016.
Venue: Federal University Lafia, Take-off Site, Obi Road, Lafia – Nasarawa State
Time: 8:00 a.m.
Candidates who met all of the following requirements:
- Selection of Federal University Lafia as their first choice in 2016 UTME.
- UTME score of 180 and above.
- Direct Entry Candidates who selected Federal University Lafia as their first Choice
Screening of Candidates:
Eligible candidates for screening should come along with the following:
- Original UTME result slip.
- Original ‘O’ Level results (if available).
- Diploma, IJMB and ‘A’ Level GCE results.
- Evidence of payment (Bank Draft) of the ₦2,500 screening fee.
Method of Payment:
Eligible candidates for screening should procure ₦2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only) bank draft in favour of Federal University Lafia.