Federal University, Dutse 2016/2017 Admission Screening Registration Details
Federal University, Dutse (FUD) Admission Screening Registration Exercise is on – Apply Now!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University, Dutse (FUD) for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Admission Screening Registration Procedure:
- Screening exercise is schedule to hold on the 15th, 16th and 17th of August 2016.
- Applicants are to log in to the University screening portal using the address http://screening.fud.edu.ng
- All candidates who applied for FUD as their 1st Choice and scored 180 points and above in their UTME shall log in using their JAMB number and Phone Number to generate invoice
- All candidates that successfully generated and printed invoice are to make payment of N2,500 only at the FUD Microfinance Bank.
ACCOUNT NAME: Admission Screening Fee
- All candidates must make sure they get the copy of teller or receipt for manual verification in their respective faculties of the courses they have applied.
- Candidates can now login using their JAMB registration number and teller number to update his/her information
- Finally, candidates can now print screening registration form, attach the authenticated teller before proceeding to their respective venues.