2016 MBA Scholarships (30% Tuition), Portsmouth Business School, UK
About 2016/2017 Executive MBA Scholarships, Portsmouth Business School, UK Portsmouth Business School invites interest from self-funding candidates* who wish to be considered for a limited number of MBA scholarships still available during August to applicants who plan to begin the Executive MBA course for the 2016-17 academic year. In order to be considered, interested candidates should complete a ... Continue Reading
About 2016/2017 Executive MBA Scholarships, Portsmouth Business School, UK
Portsmouth Business School invites interest from self-funding candidates* who wish to be considered for a limited number of MBA scholarships still available during August to applicants who plan to begin the Executive MBA course for the 2016-17 academic year.
In order to be considered, interested candidates should complete a scholarship application form, writing an essay in response to the scholarship question, and submit it by Monday, 5th September 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, applicants should have also applied for admission to the course, and been offered a place, by the scholarship deadline.
Scholarship decisions are based on the strength of a candidate’s scholarship essay, although some consideration may also be given to the candidate’s qualifications and experience outlined in the admissions application. Winners will be notified in early September and have two weeks in which to formally accept their MBA scholarship offer.
30% Tuition MBA Programme Scholarships
Portsmouth Business School is pleased to make a number of 30% tuition MBA programme scholarships available to self-funding applicants* who will take up their offer of a place on the Executive MBA course from September 2016.
Programme scholarships are offered to attract qualified business managers with high motivation and a commitment to leadership development through postgraduate study who will take up their offer of a place on the Executive MBA course from September 2016.
5th September 2016
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must have a bachelors degree.
- Applicants must have received an offer of place in University of Portsmouth.
- Applicants must be self-funding.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply for admission in to MBA program at University of Portsmouth before applying for this scholarship. Click Here to apply.
After applying for MBA program, applicants should complete the scholarship application form, then write an essay in response to the scholarship question and submit it before Monday, 5th September 2016 to email@example.com
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- MBA scholarship winners will be expected to formally accept their MBA scholarship within two weeks of scholarship notification.
- MBA scholarships result in a 30% reduction in MBA course tuition fees payable to the University of Portsmouth.
- Scholarships cannot be taken in conjunction with any other discount or bursary offered by the University with the exception of the 2% early payment discount which is applied to the net value of the fee. The early payment discount is available to self-funding students who pay their tuition fee at the start of each academic year.
- Scholarships are awarded to the named individual only and are not transferrable to any other individual.
- Students who are unable to start the course, due to unforeseen circumstances, must reapply in order to be considered for any MBA scholarships available in subsequent years. There is no guarantee that MBA scholarships will be awarded in future years, as annual funding may vary.
- Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of Portsmouth Business School and may be withdrawn for justifiable cause, such as misleading or false information, evidence of illegal activities, violations of the student code of conduct, etc.
Expectations of MBA Scholarship Winners
- Full participation in the MBA programme with a good record of attendance.
- High standards of behaviour and a good record of achievement throughout the course.
- Willingness to participate, upon request, in activities related to MBA recruitment and marketing.
- Willingness to be featured in an interview, photo or story on the website and in other publications, given written permission/approval prior to publication.
- Willingness to contribute to MBA activities and Portsmouth Business School events.
For more information, visit the link below.
See more updates from: