2015/2016 KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Their vision is to build and sustain their reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
What makes KPMG unique?
|Auto req ID||100702BR|
|Job Title||Graduate Trainee Programme 2015/2016|
|Function||Non Function Specific|
|Engagement Type||Graduate Hire|
1. Must be below 26 years old
5. About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Experience and Background
© 2014. Courtesy: Nigerian Scholars
Like our Facebook page, Nigerian Scholars to keep getting our updates and you can also subscribe by submitting you email address via the subscribe form below to keep receiving our newsletters that will help you guarantee success in your academic career both in Nigeria and beyond.
It’s our pleasure to keep serving you better.
See more updates from:
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 1 day ago
- Study in Germany: 2018 100% Bucerius Global Scholarships for International Students - 1 day ago
- Apply for the 2019 Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships for African and Commonwealth Countries - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Merit Scholarships for International Students - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for African Students - 1 day ago
- Study In Germany: 2018 University of Bonn ZEF’s Doctoral Scholarship Programme - 2 days ago