2015/2016 David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship is Out!
About David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship
The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program is our major platform for promoting our vision and goals. The scholarship program awards scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries, and have been offered admission to specific universities in Nigeria.
The DOF scholars program grants individuals the opportunity to acquire a first degree at top schools in the African continent. It grants individuals the opportunity to build up the leadership potentials that are so evidently lacking in the leaders of our today’s society, through the yearly programs and community development initiatives.
The scholarship program covers all study and travel expenses for the duration of the course of study.
Who Can Apply?
To be considered for a scholarship award, applicant must meet these slated requirements:
- The Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen. Applicant must provide valid document(s) that ascertain him/her as a citizen of the country Nigeria
- Must be academically sound – Applicant must as a matter of importance have an excellent academic history. This entails both written and oral.
- Have a Provisional Admission – Applicant must have an offer of provisional Admission into any recognized higher institution of learning in Nigeria.
- Be described as Indigent – Applicant must be declared indigent. David Oyedepo Foundation only fund indigent student who are willing to learn but have little no financial support.
- Have 5 distinction pass in WAEC, NECO or GCE Exams – Applicant must pass his/her O’Level examination with at least five(5) credit grade, Mathematics and English inclusive.
- Have at least 20 points above JAMB yearly cut-off – Applicant must have at least 20 points above the JAMB yearly cut-off.
All applicant are awarded full scholarship for the duration of their study, however a yearly review of scholarship is carried out every year to ensure candidate remains worthy of scholarship award. Each scholarship awardees.
If you are a new applicant, that is, you have not registered on this portal before, follow the instructions below:
How to Apply
For new applicant, that is, you have not registered on this portal before, follow the instructions below:
Create New Account – This is done by filling the Registration Form accurately. A valid email address is required and an alpha-numeric password.
Verify Account – After successful account creation, a verification link would be sent to your email. Logon to email and follow the link send to you to activate your scholarship account.
Download Parental Consent Form – Before proceeding to the next stage, kindly download the Parental Consent Form. This would be filled appropriately by applicant’s parent/guardian and append with their signature. Scan the filled form and include it to the list of credentials that would the uploaded.
Note: The above listed credentials is subject to change.
Complete Registration – This is the final stage where you would be required to provide answers to two essay questions.
NOTE: Application closes on 31st May, 2015.
See more updates from:
- Study in USA: 2018 Southern New Hampshire University Merit Scholarships - 22 hours ago
- Study in China: 2018 Wuhan University Scholarships for International and Chinese Law - 22 hours ago
- Study in Japan: 2018 Daiohs Memorial Foundation Scholarships at University of Tokyo – Japan - 22 hours ago
- Study in China: 2018 Henan Provincial Government Scholarship (Fully Funded) - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: 2018 African Excellence Scholarships (Full Tuition) at University of Glasgow - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: University Of Strathclyde Scholarship for Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences - 2 days ago
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 4 days ago