2014/2015 NNPC / ADDAX PETROLEUM NATIONAL MERIT TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS SCHOLARSHIP
Addax Petroleum Development (Nig) Limited invites qualified candidates for its 2014/2015 National Merit Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme. General Eligibility: Must be a Nigerian. Must be a registered, full time 100 level undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution. Must have 5 ’0′ level credit passes in one sitting including English Language and Mathematics. Aptitude Test ... Continue Reading
Addax Petroleum Development (Nig) Limited invites qualified candidates for its 2014/2015 National Merit Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
- Must be a Nigerian.
- Must be a registered, full time 100 level undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution.
- Must have 5 ’0′ level credit passes in one sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
An aptitude test for all applicants will be conducted at the following centres on a later date that shall be communicated to short listed applicants.Applicants should therefore indicate their preferred centre for the test on their applications:
Method of Application
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
All applications should be submitted with scanned copies of credentials through the following e-mail addresses:
Applications without all the credentials stated above will be rejected.
Any candidate currently a beneficiary of a Scholarship of any kind Is not eligible to apply.
Dependants of employees of Addax are not eligible to apply.
Deadline 25th April, 2014
How to Improve Your intelligence Quotient
Exercise The Body, Exercise The Brain
- Study art and architecture, to see a visual representation of the mind in action.
- Try a new way to drive to work, or a novelty such as bungee jumping, or devoting some part of your life to becoming an excellent painter. The “what” is not as important as the actual doing.
- New experiences trigger a release of the neurotransmitter dopamine, which increases neurons and create a sense of pleasure.
- The more you learn, the more you’ll know, and your intelligence will grow as a result.
Courtesy – Nigerian Scholars Team
Like our Facebook page, Nigerian Scholars to keep getting our updates and you can also subscribe by submitting you email address via the subscribe form below to keep receiving our newsletters that will help you guarantee success in your academic career both in Nigeria and beyond.
It’s our pleasure to keep serving you better.
[do_widget “email subscription widget”]