2014 NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP
NIIT is a leading Global Talent Development Corporation, building skilled manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company which was set up in 1981, to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, has today grown to be amongst world’s leading talent development companies offering learning solutions to Individuals, Enterprises and Institutions across 38 countries. NIIT’s Individual Learning Business offerings include industry-endorsed programs for students seeking careers in IT.
The 15th NIIT Nigeria Scholarship has being announced to provide scholarship assistance to deserving and meritorious students across various disciplines:
- School Leavers,
- Under Graduates,
- Graduates [Unemployed, Under-Employed],
- Individuals desirous of enhancing their technical skill-sets and
- students in general who aspire to know about I.T. and career in I.T.
The offer is to enable them realize their dream of a successful career in the field of Information Technology and related Industries.
All candidates falling in the following classification are eligible to apply:
- O’ and A’ Level Certificate holders,
- School Leavers,
- Graduates and
Application will end on the 4th of July, 2014
Examination Date: 12th of July, 2014
Scholarships have always been a reward for students academic intelligence, outstanding performances and potential. But beyond that, many of us scout for scholarships as a means of financial support for our academic pursuits especially in the university or college. Before scholarships are awarded to students as we are well aware, they are shortlisted for scholarship examinations or tests on the basis of their application and are selected for the awards on the basis of their performance in these scholarship exams or tests.
As I will always believe, the success of any endeavor has a lot to do with how well it is planned and how preparations are carried out. I hope that after going through this post, you will be better equipped to map and draft out plans and adequately prepare for scholarships.
1. Start early to do your due diligence.
Start on time to scout for scholarships and try to recognize the most viable and possible options for you. If you are in the university, for example, you need to start to do your due diligence and scout for viable scholarships from your first year in the university. My success in the attainment of scholarships while in school can be traced back to my first year when I began on time to scout for scholarships.
2. It all starts with your application.
The application form you are usually asked to fill, perhaps online or otherwise and the details usually requested for by scholarship sponsors are the greatest determinants of the chances you have of being awarded the scholarship(s). It is how you advertise yourself, so don’t fill it in a haste, do it very carefully and smartly as you would when applying for a job position or office. Remember, that you will be shortlisted on the basis of your application.(See More)
Subscribe for email newsletters to get updates sent directly to your email address.
See more updates from:
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 1 day ago
- Study in Germany: 2018 100% Bucerius Global Scholarships for International Students - 1 day ago
- Apply for the 2019 Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships for African and Commonwealth Countries - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Merit Scholarships for International Students - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for African Students - 1 day ago
- Study In Germany: 2018 University of Bonn ZEF’s Doctoral Scholarship Programme - 2 days ago