2014 GANI FAWEHINMI UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
Application is on for the 2014 Chief Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship Annual Award. Sequel to this notice, applications are invited for Gani Fawehinmi Annual Scholarship Awards 2014. The Awards will cover 2013 and 2014. The award is for 40 (Forty) students each of whom will receive One hundred Thousand Naira (N100, 000.00) making a total sum ... Continue Reading
Criteria For Chief Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2014
- Applicants must be poor and indigent
- Applicants must be registered students of tertiary institutions in nigeria i.e Universities, polytechnics and colleges of education.
- Applicants must have good academic performance
Mode Of Application For Chief Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2014
- Name of the candidate
- Course and year of study
- State of origin and
- Reason the candidate believes he or she deserves the scholarship award
The application letter must be accompanied by:
- A photocopy of the candidate’s current identity card;
- A letter from the candidate’s current Head of Department, including correct information on the candidate’s CGPA for the last academic session.
- A letter from the registrar certifying that the candidate is a student of the institution
- A copy of the candidate’s registration form for the current semester and
- Two (2) current passport photographs.
The application letter, with all the supporting documents, should be forwarded (by hand or postal delivery) to:
Interview Centers, Date And Time For Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Schorlaship 2014
- Zaria: Thursday, August 21, 2014 at ASUU Secretariat, Ahmadu Bello University, Samaru campus, at 10.00am
- Umudike: Thursday, August 28, 2014 at ASUU Secretariat, Michael Opara University, Umudike at 10.00am
- Lagos: Tuesday, September 19, 2014 at Nigerian Law Publication House at Otunba Jobi Fele Way, C.B.D., Alausa, Ikeja. P.O. Box 80279, Lafiaji, Lagos at 10.00am