2014 GANI FAWEHINMI UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
Application is on for the 2014 Chief Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship Annual Award. Sequel to this notice, applications are invited for Gani Fawehinmi Annual Scholarship Awards 2014. The Awards will cover 2013 and 2014. The award is for 40 (Forty) students each of whom will receive One hundred Thousand Naira (N100, 000.00) making a total sum of Four Million Naira (N4,000 000.00).
Criteria For Chief Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2014
- Applicants must be poor and indigent
- Applicants must be registered students of tertiary institutions in nigeria i.e Universities, polytechnics and colleges of education.
- Applicants must have good academic performance
Mode Of Application For Chief Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2014
Each applicant shall submit an applicaton form, not more than two (2) pages. The letter must include the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Course and year of study
- State of origin and
- Reason the candidate believes he or she deserves the scholarship award
The application letter must be accompanied by:
- A photocopy of the candidate’s current identity card;
- A letter from the candidate’s current Head of Department, including correct information on the candidate’s CGPA for the last academic session.
- A letter from the registrar certifying that the candidate is a student of the institution
- A copy of the candidate’s registration form for the current semester and
- Two (2) current passport photographs.
The application letter, with all the supporting documents, should be forwarded (by hand or postal delivery) to:
Gani Fawehinmi Schorlaship Board: Nigerian Law Publications House Otunba Jobi Fele Way, C.B.D., Alausa, Ikeja. P.O. Box 80279, Lafiaji, Lagos.
Gani Fawehinmi Schorlaship Board c/o Dr. U.A.U. Onyebinama, Chairperson ASUU, Department of Agricultural Economics, Michael Opara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
Gani Fawehinmi Schorlaship Board c/o Dr. M.K. Aliyu, Chairman ASUU, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, ASUU office.
The deadline for submission of Gani Fawehinmi Schorlaship 2014 application is Monday, 18th August, 2014.
Interview Centers, Date And Time For Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Schorlaship 2014
- Zaria: Thursday, August 21, 2014 at ASUU Secretariat, Ahmadu Bello University, Samaru campus, at 10.00am
- Umudike: Thursday, August 28, 2014 at ASUU Secretariat, Michael Opara University, Umudike at 10.00am
- Lagos: Tuesday, September 19, 2014 at Nigerian Law Publication House at Otunba Jobi Fele Way, C.B.D., Alausa, Ikeja. P.O. Box 80279, Lafiaji, Lagos at 10.00am
Award Ceremony For Gani Fawehinmi Undergraduate Schorlaship 2014
Successful candidates will be awarded the scholarships on Thursday, September 11, 2014 at Otunba Jobi Fele Way, C.B.D., Alausa, Ikeja. P.O. Box 80279, Lafiaji, Lagos at 12.00 noon.
NB: Students who have won the scholarship are not eligible.
See more updates from:
- Study in USA: 2018 Southern New Hampshire University Merit Scholarships - 22 hours ago
- Study in China: 2018 Wuhan University Scholarships for International and Chinese Law - 22 hours ago
- Study in Japan: 2018 Daiohs Memorial Foundation Scholarships at University of Tokyo – Japan - 22 hours ago
- Study in China: 2018 Henan Provincial Government Scholarship (Fully Funded) - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: 2018 African Excellence Scholarships (Full Tuition) at University of Glasgow - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: University Of Strathclyde Scholarship for Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences - 2 days ago
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 4 days ago