2013/2014 LAUTECH PDS Admission Regularization Exercise Details
LAUTECH runs three academic programmes: pre-degree science programme, undergraduate programmes and post-graduate programmes. The university is jointly owned by two states in Nigeria: Oyo and Osun states. The entire student body population of both undergraduates and postgraduates is presently about 25,000 with 3,000 dynamic and highly dedicated staff and faculty members. For two consequtive seasons, 2003 and 2004, the university has been adjudged by the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC) as the best state university in Nigeria. The university has two campuses: Ogbomoso and Osogbo campuses and is currently made up of six faculties and a college.
Programmes offered at the University attract professional recognitions through their emphasis on close working links with industry and other professions. LAUTECH’s undergraduate and postgraduate programmes emphasize the importance of a solid base of broad skills and knowledge through a carefully designed core curriculum, which was conceived with a focus on the needs and requirements of Nigerian society and her labour market. The University’s teaching and research are innovatively based on the smart use of emerging technologies.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) wishes to announce the 2013/2014 pre-degree students who scored below 170 in jamb and 250/above in the final pre-degree examinations and registered for regularization that they should come to the admissions office, academic affairs unit of the university between Monday, January 5 and Friday January 9, 2015 to collect their new jamb registration number and to be briefed on the modality for registration for the freshers.
You are to come along with the following:
1. PDS Admission Letter
2. PDS Identity Card
3. Print-out of PDS Score
4. Payment receipt – PDS Tuition fee
Failure to comply with the above directive is tantamount to forfeiture of admission.
Visit http://portal.lautech.edu.ng/fresher/regularized/ to view names.
Courtesy – Nigerian Scholars Team
Like our new page, Nigerian Scholars on Facebook to keep getting our updates and you can also subscribe by submitting you email address via the subscribe widget at the sidebar to keep receiving our newsletters that will help you guarantee success in your academic career both in Nigeria and beyond.
It’s our pleasure to keep serving you better.
See more updates from:
- UNIMAID NYSC Pre-Mobilization List for 2018 Batch A - 20 hours ago
- UNN Postgraduate Admission List Released for 2017/2018 (Batch B Added) - 20 hours ago
- FUTO Notice to 2017/2018 New Redistributed SMAT Students - 21 hours ago
- UNN Postgraduate Screening CBT Schedule (Supplementary III) for 2017/2018 - 21 hours ago
- UNIPORT Notice to 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students on Orientation and Matriculation - 21 hours ago
- FUAM Sandwich Admission Details For 2017/2018 Contact Session - 2 days ago
- IAUE NYSC Mobilization List for Batch A, 2018 Senate Approved - 2 days ago