WASSCE CBT Software For Windows PC and Android Mobile Devices
Prepare the Right Way for WASSCE and Guarantee Your Success
Nigerian Scholars WASSCE CBT Software is an excellent Computer Based Testing and learning application that enables students sitting for their West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) challenge their preparedness and ensure their readiness for the exam. This application has all you need to stand out.
The WASSCE practice software is for Windows Computer Systems and Android Mobile phones and the 2018 version is now available. You can now download the 2018 WASCCE CBT software to help you prepare for your examinations. See the details below.
WASSCE CBT Software For Windows PC
The WASSCE CBT is a Computer-Based Testing and Learning Application for WAEC SSCE. Practice about 10,000 Theory and Objective Questions with detailed explanations offline. Users can practice specific topics of interest in each subject.
- Contains about 10,000 Questions Offline – practice authentic SSCE past questions with detailed explanations.
- Grades Theory Answers Intelligently – get scores on your theory answers.
- Practice By Topics – gain mastery of any topic by practicing questions from any topic of interest.
- Practice one or more subjects at once – you can practice any number of subjects at a time.
- Voice (Text-To-Speech) – you can listen to questions and explanation in an interesting way.
- Intelligent Personal Assistant – get real-time advise on what topic to improve upon after each practice by voice.
- Built-In Calculator – use the built-in calculator to crunch numbers without leaving the exam interface.
- Rich Result Analysis – get detailed analysis on how you perform on any exam.
- Bookmarks – bookmark any question that you wish to view later.
- Decide Everything – easily change the number of questions, exam year, exam time, exam mode and username.
- Does Not Expire – continues to function as long as your computer stays alive!
- No Subscription Fee – once activated, forever activated for all subjects!
Other Cool Features:
- Users can choose to shuffle question, shuffle options and set exam time.
- Users can practice more than one subject at a time.
- Users can select exam year and number of questions.
- Has simple to use and cool user interface.
- Shows number of attempted questions.
- Users can easily switch from one question number to another.
- Users can view at a glance all correctly answered questions and those not answered correctly.
- Shows summarized and detailed result after practice in Tables and Charts.
WASSCE CBT Software For Android Mobile Devices (2018 Version Coming Soon)
Using the WASSCE CBT software for android mobile devices, you can practice about 10,000 Theory and Objective Questions with detailed explanations offline on your mobile phone. Users can practice specific topics of interest in each subject.
This application is going to be available on Google Play Store soon. Please be patient with us.